Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No No Mattie and a tiny bit of other news.

I have so much to blog about, but this isn't that blog post.  This is a quick post that made me laugh today.  V was on the couch and saw Mattie licking herself.  With a serious look on her face and waving her index finger in the air, she says, "No no!" 

Over the last month she's turned into a little person.  Has words she says and even tries to put together sentences like Hi Mattie.  Words in our vocabularly include apple, up, Mattie (Attie), Mama, Daddy, More (one we hear the most often), Papa, Mimi, cookie, ball, cracker, and yesterday she repeated mermaid.  She understands a whole lot more.  Yesterday I told her I didn't like the song playing on my phone and could she please bring it to me so I could change it.  She looked at me and went and did it.  Then I asked her to put it back.  This is why you have children!  To do stuff for you!

But the funniest to date was watching her say, "No no!"

Oh - and V is going to be a big sister! Her little sister arrives in May 2011!!

2 comments: