Sunday, March 21, 2010

First B-Day Party & I'm a Ham

V went to her first birthday party on March 6!  It was her buddy W's 3rd b-day and there were lots of little kids there.  V rocked her cool new sunglasses and her sweet outfit which consisted of a ruffly black skirt over some gray tights.  She also got a little soccer ball, candy, and another pair of sunglasses for her party favor.  A girl can never have to many shades!

I should also mention that V has started blinking in most of her pictures.  She totally hams it up for the camera and then blinks at the last minute. 

Miss V, Mommy, and Aunt N

Playing at the party

Trying to crawl out of Mommy's arms. I gots places to be people!

Rocking out my colorful tights!

These next pics exhibit my inability to keep my eyes open for pictures these days.

I can't keep my eyes open, but hey - I'm standing!  A girl can only do so many things at once.


Mr. Bear and V




Oh Mommy! You're so funny!
Hahaha! Stop it Mommy! You're cracking me up!

Oh gee!  More funnies!
That was the funniest one of all!  It's a head roll backer!
Hi Mommy!  Peek-a-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment