Thursday, July 1, 2010

All grown up

I've made the plunge into "adulthood" a few weeks ago.  We went swimming at our friend and neighbors and all I had to wear were my two piece suits.  I have a ton of two pieces and for the first time, I just felt uncomfortable.  I thought - I'm a mother now, and I really don't need to be flaunting what my mama gave me at our friends' pool.  So.... for the first time since I was TWELVE YEARS OLD, I bought a one piece.  Now - I don't think this is too old lady'ish and has a kind of a Marilyn Monroe look to it.  It does look a lot cuter on, but I'm going to refrain from posting that picture on here.  Here it is - my official foray into being a grown-up.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny! I felt the exact same way after I had Garrett. I bet you look fantastic in this one piece suit.

    ReplyDelete